Free 7 Day Trial
Are you interested in studying an entrepreneurial short course online with BSchool but not sure if it's right for you?
Enrol in our Free 7 Day Trial and sample any Online Short Course(s) to see if it will help your current business problem or evolve your business skills in general.
If you enjoy the trial you can then complete a whole Online Short Course or the EntrepreneurX Program, and you could earn a BSchool Explorer or Industry Micro-Credential. Check out the full Short Courses / Program at Online Courses.
SHORT COURSE: IDEATION & ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING
- Ideation involves understanding your market.
- Research the market to identify the gaps.
- Any new product or idea should solve a problem for potential customers - make sure you understand the problem.
- Listen well to what you don't know when you do your market research.
- Entrepreneurial insights with Adrian Giles, Founder Hitwise.
SHORT COURSE: MARKET THE PRODUCT
- We think of customers as collections of people who fit into loose psychographic or behavioural groups – like the health conscious.
- This helps you understand their motivations – what triggers a purchase?
- When marketing new ideas you have a range of marketing levers that we call the 4 Ps – product, price, place and promotion, that can be adjusted to satisfy your target customers.
Entrepreneurial insights with Carolyn Creswell, Founder Carman's Muesli.
SHORT COURSE: PROMOTE THE BUSINESS
- Brand – the why, the purpose & vision, what does the brand mean to potential customers? How do we get that story out to them?
- Identify your key message – one that creates an emotional connection and response.
- Get that message out through a compelling media release.
- Use promotional events to reinforce your brand message.
- Always review what you do – so you get better at it.
Entrepreneurial insights with Simon Crowe, Founder Grill'd.
SHORT COURSE: DIGITAL MARKETING
- What is an actual understanding of what digital media is today and how do we use this in marketing?
- Understand the importance of customer profiles or personas in digital media.
- Understanding the impact digital has on messaging especially creativity with what you are trying to say to your customers.
Entrepreneurial insights with Erika Geraerts, Co-founder Frank Body
SHORT COURSE: BUILD THE RIGHT TEAM & CULTURE
- Create confidence in building a team and culture that will ensure your business success.
- Understand the importance of workforce planning, identifying the future skills needed and recruitment approaches that can be used.
- Entrepreneurial insights with Emma Isaacs, Founder Business Chicks.
SHORT COURSE: CREATE A LEAN BUSINESS PLAN
- The importance of planning and being able to execute these plans in an organised manner.
- Understand the one-page plan approach and its benefits.
- Develop an understanding of the project management steps.
- Entrepreneurial insights with Ryan Trainor, Co-founder BSchool.
SHORT COURSE: MANAGE CASHFLOW & RAISE CAPITAL
- The importance of the one-page business plan is keeping you on track financially.
- Develop a financial plan.
- Pitching and raising capital, the importance of getting your pitch deck right.
- Entrepreneurial insights with Richard Forbes, Managing Director 333 Group.
SHORT COURSE: CONTINUOUS INNOVATION & CREATIVITY
- Innovation and creativity and how they should be part of all continuous improvement planning.
- The 3 Horizon Model and how to make it work for you.
- Big hairy audacious goals and making them happen for you.
- Entrepreneurial insights with Peter Williams, Founder Deloitte Digital.